Admission Rules & Regulation
Guideline for Admission to B.A. (Honours and Programme Course), 2020-21:-
- Students who have passed their Higher Secondary Examination/H.S (10+2) or any other equivalent examinations are eligible to apply for admission.
- Students who have passed Vocational Course equivalent to 10+2 are eligible only for B.A Programme Course.
- Students with 45% marks in H.S examination can apply for Honours Course.
- Separate merit lists will be published for individual subject discipline.
- Merit List will be published depending on the total marks achieved in best of five subject disciplines (H.S).
- Merit list will be prepared on the following basis in case--
Students with same numbers in H.S examination are there then numbers of previous examination will be checked. If that seems to be the same then exact number in particular subject discipline (Hons./Prog.) in which the student will be enrolled would be taken into account.
- Enrolment fees will not be refunded if any student departs to another college.
- Student enrolment will be cancelled if any given details are found false.
- Students having specific categories like SC, ST, OBC-A,OBC-B and PH need to show their specific category certificate at the time of Manual Verification otherwise they will not be treated under the said categories.
- Students can only apply after registration which charges rs.75/-. For Honours Course, the amount is 2990 and for Programme Course, the amount is 1590.
- **For Geography Honours, charges will apply 3140.
- Those who have passed out in 2019 and 2018 they can also apply. They don’t need to produce any University approval letter and their obtained marks will not be deducted.