Admission Rules & Regulation
JAMINI ROY COLLEGE
BELIATORE, BANKURA (W.B.)
GUIDELINES FOR ADMISSION
READ THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING
- Candidates who have passed H.S (10+2) examination, Vocational examination or any other equivalent examination in 2021/2022/2023 are eligible to apply for B.A. Course.
- Students can select maximum three Major subjects at a time during the admission process. Any selected Major subject cannot be taken as Minor subject for option.
- Marks of five subjects (Best of five) will be taken into account for making merit list.
- Separate Merit Lists will be published for each Major subject.
- Students will have 2 maximum attempts for changing subject after admission in Major Subjects.
- If marks of two or more candidates happen to be same, scores of immediate previous examinations (Madhyamik Exam result) will be looked into. If it does not help, number of the particular subject in which she/he is interested to apply for Major subject would be considered for ranking.
- Admission into a particular subject in Major or Minor subject will be closed if available seats get fulfilled.
- If any entry has been done by the candidate proved false, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Mobile Number is mandatory in the application form and that specific number should not be changed without informing the college. Important information will be conveyed through that given number from time to time from college and the University. Along with that, Email address and Aadhaar no. are to be mentioned in the same way. College will not be responsible for any wrong exchange of numbers and communication details.
- Students from ST, SC, OBC-A, OBC-B, EWS, PH Category must produce their original certificate issued by the appropriate authority (SDO/BDO/PH Certifying authority) during documents verification (offline or online) otherwise their candidature will be treated cancelled.
Course Fees are given accordingly (For this session only):
- For Major Subjects (except Geography)- 3900/-
- Geography as Major Subject - 4200/-
- During the time of subject change (if any) students will be charged Rs. 100/- as transfer fee for processing the same.
- Students must inform the present college authority if they move to another college otherwise their admission will be cancelled and no admission fee will be refunded.
- Required documents for Online Form Fill up:
- Madhyamik Admit Card and Marksheet
- H.S. Admit Card and Marksheet
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- PH Certificate (if applicable)
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport Size colour Photograph (30kb)
- Signature (20kb)
- School Leaving Certificate
The entire admission process will be conducted through Online Mode thus
students need not to be present physically in the college for admission.
- If any student’s name is missing in the ‘Registration list’ due to late payment or technical error please contact the given HELP LINE No. or EMAIL address within due date (Mentioned in the Notice) else their request will not be considered.
- Admission fee must be submitted to the College account through online transaction.
- Print out copies of submitted admission form and payment receipt should be kept mandatorily. These may be required for verification (Offline/Online) later.
- Admission process is strictly followed under the guidelines accorded by the Bankura University, State Govt. and UGC.
- All are requested to check the following websites regularly for detailed information:
College Website: www.jaminiroycollege.org
Admission Website: https://jaminiroycollege.in/student_login.aspx
Admission related Email ID- email@example.com
- Help Line Number: 8710074827 (From 11am to 5pm)
ADMISSION SUB COMMITTEE PRINCIPAL
JAMINI ROY COLLEGE JAMINI ROY COLLEGE