Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Honours and Programme Course:-
a. Honours Degree Course: All candidates who have obtained at least 45% marks in 10+2 examination are eligible to apply for the Honours Degree Course.
b. Programme Course: All pass candidates are eligible to apply for the General Degree course.
1. Only Students who have passed with Mathematics as one of the subjects at the Class XII level are eligible for admission to B.Sc. Honours Course in Economics and Computer Science.
2. Only Students who have passed with Chemistry as one of the subjects at the Class XII level are eligible for admission to B.Sc. Honours Course in Microbiology and Nutrition.
3. The Candidates who have passed the Vocational Course at 10+2 examination are eligible for admission to B.A. (General)/ B.Com. (Honours & General).
4. In case of equal marks in H.S. results, total marks/percentage of marks of immediately preceding examination is to be taken into account for ranking.
5. Best five (5) of the H.S. Subjects must be adopted for calculating the total marks and percentage.
Reservation of Seats:
Reservation of seats will be made as per norms of the West Bengal Government-SC (22%), ST (06%), OBC-A (10%), OBC-B (7%), differently abled candidates 3% of each category (GEN/SC/ST/OBC-A/ and OBC-B). For differently-abled candidate minimum disability of at least 40% will be considered.